Customer Registration Clerk
Reports to the Health Data Systems Manager
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a Part-Time position, working 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2
The Customer Registration Clerk performs a variety of duties that are clerical and supportive in nature as listed below:
- Responsible for coordinating the intake process for clients entering Day-Mont Behavioral Health Care, Inc. for the first time or subsequent times after terminating previous treatment
- Responsible for scheduling all client appointments with medical and clinical staff
- Responsible for courteous, prompt and efficient routing of calls; forwarding of messages; and reception of all clients and visitors
- When assigned, responsible for providing secretarial and clerical support for agency staff
- When assigned, perform Customer Registration Clerk duties on a rotating basis and provide late coverage as needed
Minimum Job Requirements
Demonstrate knowledge of use of computers
Demonstrate knowledge of Electronic Clinical Records including data entry, scanning and uploading to electronic health records with high level of accuracy
Must be able to type a minimum of 45-50 wpm with 95% accuracy
Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
Education and Experience:
High School graduate or equivalent preferred; one or more years' experience in a customer service/business office environment preferred; One year of experience working in a health care setting with exposure to mental health and substance abuse clients preferred; Multi-line phone experience preferred; Electronic Clinical Record and Data Entry Skills preferred.
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check